Wearing a smile is always important for a successful photo shoot. But when you prepare for your portrait, you may ask…
What should I wear when I come to the studio?
Keep it simple. We want to focus on you—not on your clothes. Here are a few tips:
- Solid colors- Avoid busy patterns and bold logos. Darker colors are recommended for outdoor photos.
- Tops- Clothing in group photos don’t have to match, but it’s best to use coordinating colors for the best portraits.
- Bottoms- Jeans and khakis are always a good choice.
- Newborns- Less is more! Babies look their best in as little clothing as possible.
- Kids- Let your children go barefoot, wear a favorite sundress, overalls or funky hat! Kids have the most flexibility when it comes to great photos. Bring props to the studio that reflect their uniqueness—a stuffed animal or a favorite book.
Give us a call or contact us at the studio; we’ll answer your questions. (920)-232-6830